Friday, April 3, 2015

Movie Night Experience (Big Hero 6)

4/3/15

Movie Night Experience

The movie night assignment was a very good and engaging assignment. I, as a student, enjoy working by myself but with these type of assignments that involve group work, the experience can be unpredictable. In my case, it was a very fun experience. This whole assignment reminded me of another assignment that I had my freshman year in an FYS class. We were supposed to get together, as many as we wanted, and go visit the beach, aquarium, etc. The main purpose was to get to know each other. I feel that the movie night assignment was to understand conflict concepts and mainly to interact with our classmates. The interaction among students is engaging and when you add a little spice to it, in this case a movie of our choice, it makes the overall experience way more engaging and fun.

Back in winter break, I visited my aunt and uncle and one night we were watching movies and they decided to play Big Hero 6. We got through 30 minutes of the movie because we were interrupted by some little kids who wanted to see another movie. I was just getting into Big Hero 6 when they decided to play another movie. It is safe to say that the time I watched Big Hero 6 with my group, was the first time that I watched Big Hero 6. At first, I was skeptical about it because I thought Hiro was some stuck up brat who did whatever he wanted but I eventually ended up liking the movie. 

Overall, I really liked Big Hero 6 and the whole movie night experience.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the movie and the movie night experience :)

    ReplyDelete